CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Ales Prochazka,J. Uhlir,N.G. Kingsbury,P.J.W. Payner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXV, 502 p.
- Weight1001 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsSignal Analysis.- Time-Frequency and Time-Scale Signal Analysis by Harmonic Wavelets.- Wavelet Transforms in Image Processing.- General Sub-Band DCT: Fast Approximate Adaptive Algorithm.- Higher-Order Statistics in Signal Processing.- Constrained Optimization Using Geometric Algebra and its Application to Signal Analysis.- Processing of Non-Stationary Vibrations Using the Affine Wigner Distribution.- Coarsely Quantized Spectral Estimation of Radio Astronomic Sources in Highly Corruptive Environments.- Wavelet Transform Implementation for Star-Shaped Modelling.- Signal Identification and Modelling.- The Bayesian Approach to Signal Modelling.- Regularized Signal Identification Using Bayesian Techniques.- System Identification.- ARMAX Model Identification with Unknown Process Order and Time-Varying Parameters.- Using Kautz Models in Model Reduction.- Condition Monitoring Using Periodic Time-Varying AR Models.- Rayleigh Quotient Iteration for a Total Least Squares Filter in Robot Navigation.- Wavelet Use for Noise Rejection and Signal Modelling.- Self-Reference Joint Echo Cancellation and Blind Equalization in High Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Loops.- Signal Prediction.- Predictability: An Information-Theoretic Perspective.- Self-Adaptive Evolution Strategies for the Adaptation of Non-Linear Predictors in Time Series Analysis.- Non-Linear Dynamic Modelling with Neural Networks.- Non-Linear Adaptive Prediction of Speech with a Pipelined Recurrent Neural Network and Advanced Learning Algorithms.- Neural and Fuzzy Logic Video Rate Prediction for MPEG Buffer Control.- A Motion Compensation Algorithm Based on Non-Linear Geometric Transformations and Quadtree Decomposition.- Smoothing Techniques for Prediction of Non-Linear Time Series.- Non-Parametric Forecasting Techniques for Mixing Chaotic Time Series.- Speech and Biomedical Signal Processing.- Signal Analysis and Modelling for Speech Processing.- Modulation Spectrum in Speech Processing.- Detection and Discrimination of Double Talk and Echo Path Changes in a Telephone Channel.- A CELP-Based Speech-Model Process.- Vector-Predictive Speech Coding with Quantization Noise Modelling.- Modelling Signal Dynamics in Voiced Speech Coding.- Experimental Study of Speech Recognition in Noisy Environments.- Non-Linear Parametric Modelling by Means of Self-Exciting Threshold Autoregressive Models.- Lyapunov Exponents of Simulated and Measured Quasi-Periodic Flows.- Rank Order Based Decomposition and Classification of Heart Rate Signals.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.