Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition: International Conferences, SIP 2011, Held as Part of the Future Generation Information Technology Conference, FGIT 2011, in Conjunction with GDC 2011, Jeju Island, Korea, December 8-10, 2011. Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2011)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £18.92
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.98
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- DescriptionComprises of selected papers of the International Conference on Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition, SIP 2011, held as Part of the Future Generation Information Technology Conference, FGIT 2011, in Conjunction with GDC 2011, in Conjunction with GDC 2011, Jeju Island, Korea, in December 2011.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Series Part/Volume Number260
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note120 Illustrations, color; 145 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 450 p. 265 illus., 120 illus. in color.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byByeong Ho Kang,Carlos Ramos,Hojjat Adeli,Tai-hoon Kim
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.