Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number135
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byL. M. G. Heilmeyer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsI. Regulatory Properties of Signal Cascades.- Protein phosphorylation. A historical overview.- Signal Transduction Through cAMP and cGMP.- Signal Cascades in Regulation of Glycogenolysis.- The Role of Zero-Order Ultrasensitivity Amplification in the Regulation of the Glycogen Phosphorylase A - Phosphorylase B Cycle.- Protein Sequencing and Covalent Processing.- Protein Crystallography.- Signal Transduction by the Adenylate Cyclase System.- Protein Phosphorylation/Dephosphorylation and Reversible Phosphorylation Binding in Rhabdomeric Photoreceptors.- Utilization of a Monoclonal Antibody to Study invitro Phosphorylation of a Low Km Phosphodiesterase.- Sensitivity of a cAMP PDE to Rolipram in Different Organs.- Immunolocalization of Proteins in Situ by Light and Electron Microscopy.- Fluorencent Probes.- Binding of Fluorescent Analogs of Cyclic GMP to Ependent cGMP-Dependent Protin Kinase.- II. Regulation of Muscle Contraction.- Regulation of Actomyosin Atpase.- Regulation of Muscle Contraction.- Determination of Phosphates in Cardiac Troponin by Phosphate Analysis and Phosphoserine Modification.- Myosin Light Chain Kinase.- Contractlile Protein Isoforms.- Actin-Polymerization.- ADP-Ribosylation of Actin by Botulinum C2 Toxin.- Actin-Binding Proteins.- Modulation of Cardiac Ca Channels by Phosphorylation.- Regulation of the Ca-Channel by Phosphorylation-Dephosphorylation.- III. Structure Function Relationship of Cascade Enzymes.- The Protein Kinase Family.- Protein Kinase C of Intestinal Epithelium: Its Role in the Control of Ionic Transport.- Prostaglandin E1 - and Sodium Nitroprusside-Regulated Protein Phosphorylation in Platelets.- Structure, Function and Regulation of Protein Phosphatase.- High Molecular Weight Phosphorylase Phosphatase from Muscle Glycogen Particles.- Subcellular Distribution and Characteristics of Hepatic Protein Phosphatase Acting on Glycogen Phosphorylase and on Glycogen Synthase.- Acute Hormonal Reguution of Liplysis and Steroidogenesis.- The Role of Phosphorylation in the Regulation of Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase Activity by Insulin and Other Hormones.- Glycogen Metabolism in Smoth Muscle.- The Sites of Interaction of Calmodulin with Phospho-Fructokinase.- Phosphorylation Sites on Tyrosine Hydroxylase.- IV. Control of Cellular Processes.- Regulation of Amino Acids - Biosynthesis in Prokaryotes.- Desensitazion of Glucagon-Stimulated Adenylate Cyclase is Mediated by Stimulation of Inositol Phospholipid Metabolism.- Phosphoinositide-Hydrolysis in a Stimulated Murine T Cell Clone.- Phosphorylation of two Different Forms of the Cytoskeletal Protein Caldesmon by Protein Kinase C.- Guanine Nucleotide Regulatory Protein Couples Angiotensin II Receptors to Phospholipase C in Mesangial Cells.- Metabolism of Phosphatidylinositides in Reticuloytes - Isoproterenol Affects the Turnover of Polyphosphoinositides.- Role of Cytoplasmic pH for Stimulus-Induced Ca2+ Mobilization in Human Platelets.- Phosphatidylinositol Phosphorylation in Fast Skeletal Muslce Membranes.- The Role of Phosphorylation in Growth Control and Maligant Transformation.- The Effects of Botulinum Neurotoxin and Tetrodotoxin on Protein Phosphorylation in Pure Cholinergic Synaptosomes.- Protein Phosphorylation in Membranes of Nicotiana Tabacum.- Interleukin 1 Induces Tyrosine Phosphorylation in Plasma Membranes of the Tumor Cell Lines K 562 AND BW 5147.- The Regulation of cAMP-Dependent Protein Kinases in Normal and Transformed L6 Myoblasts.- Protein Phosphorylation in Response to Diverse Mitogenic Agents in Dog Thyroid Cells.- Control of Protein Synthesis Initiation Factor eIF-2 ? Phosphorylation by Interferon.- Growth Factior-Mediated Activation of S6 Phosphorylation and Protein Synthesis.- Inactivation of an S6 Kinase by Protein Phosphatases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.