All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the signal mechanisms responsible for triggering a series of phenotypical changes of primary tumor which may lead to final colonization of the tumor in a second home. It highlights the initial stage of tumor metastasis.
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Metastasis - Biology and Treatment
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight668 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChi-Tan Hu,Wen-Sheng Wu
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.