Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes research suggesting that abnormal activation of signaling pathways is a critical event in cancer pathogenesis, and describes the emerging ability to design small molecules, protein therapeutics, and other forms of targeted cancer therapies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Frank
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.