All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews studies of mechanisms and signaling pathways that regulate development of squamous cancer in a variety of tissue sites. There is focus on how these specific signaling pathways can be utilized as targets for anti-cancer therapy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight883 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAdam B. Glick,Carter van Waes
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.