CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.22Trending at £18.30
- £11.97Trending at £12.76
- £9.64Trending at £9.99
- £15.77Trending at £19.99
- £13.31Trending at £16.99
- £13.34Trending at £18.98
- £16.12Trending at £19.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book-length treatment of signalling nouns in academic English that combines discourse and corpus-based approaches.
- Author BiographyJohn Flowerdew is a Professor in the Department of English at City University of Hong Kong. Richard W. Forest is an Assistant Professor in the Department of English Language and Literature at Central Michigan University.
- Author(s)John Flowerdew,Richard W. Forest
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- Series TitleStudies in English Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 85 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.