CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the theoretical background to Fourier series, the Gibbs phenomenon, discrete systems, and analytic function theory and the Laplace transform, this book thorough coverage of of signals and transforms, particularly in the context of linear systems theory.
- Author BiographyProf. Wasylkiwskyj is a professor at George Washington University.
- Author(s)Wasyl Wasylkiwskyj
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/02/2015
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.