All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoel and Albert both have full blown AIDS. They begin a loving relationship that sustains them through the horrors of the early AIDS epidemic that hits LA. When Albert commits suicide, Joel (who is dying of AIDS himself) begins to receive signals of guidance and support from Albert.
- Author BiographyJoel Rothschild was born and raised in Miami Beach, Florida. A graduate of Florida Atlantic University, he opened a highly successful health spa in Atlanta, Georgia, before moving to Los Angeles. As one of America's longest living AIDS survivors, Joel has far outlived his doctors' depressing prognosis. Whilst readily acknowledging the part medical science has played in keeping him alive against all odds, he knows that his continuing connection to his friend Albert has given him the inspiration and determination to heal. An active volunteer and supporter of several charities, Joel is currently working on his second book.
- Author(s)Joel Rothschild
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date08/11/2006
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Foreword byNeale Donald Walsch
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.97Trending at £10.14
- £20.65Trending at £20.90
- £8.49Trending at £8.64
- £4.94Trending at £6.69
- £9.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.65Trending at £11.88
- £23.34Trending at £31.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.