CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures twenty stitchers that take readers on a tour of their homes and studios, offering their signature techniques and a step-by-step project along the way. This book presents informative profiles of creative and crafty women, with images of them surrounded by the style components that define their work and art.
- Author BiographyJenny Doh is the former Director of Publishing for Stampington & Company, a leading source of information and inspiration for crafters around the world. She celebrates the crafting community daily on her vibrant blog Crescendoh (http://blog.crescendoh.com/crescendoh/). Jenny lives in Santa Ana, California.
- Author(s)Jenny Doh
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date21/12/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.