CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to grasp this evolving and growing language American Sign Language (ASL) is something we've all seen deaf people use in restaurants, hospitals, airports, and at work.
- Author BiographyAdan R. Penilla II, PhD, teaches American Sign Language at Colorado State University and is a freelance interpreter for the Colorado court system. Angela Lee Taylor is the Interpreter Coordinator at the Colorado Springs School for the Deaf and Blind.
- Author(s)Adan R. Penilla,Angela Lee Taylor
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date02/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Videodisc
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.