All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis teacher's handbook provides 20 spelling guides which give pupils, and especially dyslexics, help with the structure of words. A brief history of the English language is included on a question-and-answer basis, giving children some idea of how our present spelling has come about.
- Author(s)Joy Pollock
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication08/09/1980
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Publishers
- Out-of-print date25/11/2002
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.