All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read for city planners, town councils, architects, sign designers, concerned citizens, and anyone who cares about the appearance and vitality of America's commercial streets, this heavily illustrated book is equally appealing to armchair historians, small-town enthusiasts, and lovers of Americana.
- Author BiographyMartin Treu is an architect and environmental graphic designer. He is creative director of Treu Design.
- Author(s)Martin Treu
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note39 Illustrations, color; 134 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight1361 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.90
- £8.29Trending at £9.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.