All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned for his translations of Ovid's Metamorphoses and the poems of Catullus, Martin brings the perspective of history to bear on the stuff of contemporary life.
- Author BiographyTwo of Charles Martin's earlier collections of poetry, What the Darkness Proposes and Steal the Bacon, were published by Johns Hopkins, as was his translation, The Poems of Catullus. In 2005 he received an Award for Literature from the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
- Author(s)Charles Martin
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins: Poetry and Fiction
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.