CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Burroughs is renowned as a pioneer of the school of nature writing. This work provides an introduction to his work. These essays covers a range of Burroughs's interests, including plants and animals, the wilderness, pastoral landscapes, and the methods and goals of the naturalist.
- Author BiographyJeff Walker is an associate professor of geology and environmental studies at Vassar College. He lives in Hyde Park, New York.
- Author(s)John Burroughs
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteintroduction, bibliography
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edited byJeff Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.