Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £8.31Trending at £9.76
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost from the moment, some five centuries ago, that their religion was founded in the Punjab by Guru Nanak, Sikhs have enjoyed a distinctive identity. This book outlines and explains the core Sikh beliefs, and explores the writings and teachings of the Ten Sikh Gurus in Sikhism's Holy Scriptures, the Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
- Author BiographyNikky-Guninder Kaur Singh is the Crawford Family Professor of Religious Studies and Chair of the department at Colby College, Waterville, Maine. She is Co-Chair of the Sikh Studies Section of the American Academy of Religion. Her books include The Guru Granth Sahib: its Physics and Metaphysics (1981), The Feminine Principle in the Sikh Vision of the Transcendent (1993) and The Name of My Beloved: Verses of the Sikh Gurus (2001).
- Author(s)Nikky-Guninder Kaur Singh
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleI.B. Tauris Introductions to Religion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 bw integrated illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight358 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.