Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- Author(s)Edwin P. Plueddemann
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/1982
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1180 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Table Of Contents1. General Concepts.- 2. Chemistry of Silane Coupling Agents.- 3. Aqueous Solutions of Silane Coupling Agents.- 4. Surface Chemistry of Silanes at the Interface.- 5. Nature of Adhesion through Silane Coupling Agents.- 6. Performance of Silane Coupling Agents.- 7. Particulate-Filled Composites.- 8. Other Applications of Silane Coupling Agents.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.