About this product
- Author(s)John Cowie
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note27 photographs in black and white
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Edited byFelicity Cowie
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Author BiographyJohn Cowie is a veteran of the semiconductor revolution. As a former senior executive with Philips Semiconductor (NXP Semiconductors) and Intel Corporation, his original intention was to write a book based on the characters he met and his first-hand experiences during his many years in this exciting young industry. But as he watched the remarkable evolution of the silicon chip and in turn the personal computer and telecommunications industries, he began to link these extraordinary envisioneering achievements with the human brain. Regular journeys past the ancient sites of Silbury Hill and the standing stones of Avebury prompted him to consider where our knowledge could have come from. So the seeds of the Alien Visitor gene theory began. Now retired, author of Silbury Dawning, Cowie is living with his wife in Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire, UK, where he continues his global search for further evidence to support his Alien Visitor gene theory.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.