CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionA study of religious silence and sign language in an early medieval abbey.
- Author BiographySCOTT G. BRUCE is Assistant Professor of Medieval History at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- PrizesWinner of University of Colorado Eugene M. Kayden Awards: History Category 2009.
- Author(s)Scott G. Bruce
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 68
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 5 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.