All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.43Trending at £5.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
About this product
- DescriptionStriking and moving poems that are rooted deep in the earth
- Author BiographyROBERT BLY, poet, translator, editor, lives on a farm near Madison, Minnesota, in the region where he was born. He has been dedicated to poetry even before his student years at Harvard. Silence in the Snowy Fields, his first book of poetry, was published in 1962. His second, The Light Around the Body, won the 1968 National Book Award for poetry. Among several translations is Time Alone: Selected Poems of Antonio Machado (Wesleyan 1983).
- Author(s)Robert Bly
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/1962
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan poetry program
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.