All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike a number of Netherlanders in the post World War II era, the author only gradually became aware that her family had significant connections with its Dutch colonial past, including an Indonesian great-grandmother. This book presents her painful personal journey of realization, and unusually mindful of the ways in which past memories.
- Author BiographyInez Hollander teaches in the Dutch Studies Program at UC Berkeley. Her publications include The Road from Pompey's Head: The Life and Work of Hamilton Basso and a memoir, Awakening from the American Dream.
- Author(s)Inez Hollander
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleOhio RIS Southeast Asia Series
- Series Part/Volume Number117
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Monographs in International Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.01
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.