All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of the unforgettable memoir of a man diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease, whose mind remained strong and vibrant while his body deteriorated.
- Author BiographyPeter Anderson is a former secondary teacher and amateur athlete who was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease in 2001. He was 37. After that initial diagnosis, Peter was given only two years to live. His daughter Eliza had just turned one. Twelve years later, Peter is still alive against all odds, and has written his life story as his legacy to Eliza and his wife Leanne. They live in Box Hill, Melbourne.
- Author(s)Peter Anderson
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.