All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of silence and solitude, revealing both practical insights and wisdom that can only come from the author's personal experience.
- Author BiographyBarbara Erakko Taylor comes from a technologically-rich background, having designed information systems for the White House Executive Office as well as several Fortune 500 companies. Today she lives a solitary lifestyle.
- Author(s)Barbara Brown Taylor
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.