CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis work seeks to break down the barriers between science and religion, as well as between religions themselves, in order to extrapolate a comprehensive understanding of the science of meditation. It reveals ways of understanding the mystical and our search for wisdom in the modern world.
- Author BiographyWilliam Johnston S.J., an Irish priest who teaches at Sophia University in Tokyo, is the author of many acclaimed books, including, from Fordham University Press, Christian Zen: A Way of Meditation, Being in Love: The Practice of Christian Prayer, and Silent Music: The Science of Meditation.
- Author(s)William Johnston
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteglossary, index
- Weight440 g
- Width204 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.