All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFizz Wizz Phonics is a series of fun and exciting phonics books which explores key speaking and listening skills with very young children.
- Author BiographyKate Ruttle is a freelance literary consultant and author. She is also currently literacy co-ordinator, special needs co-ordinator and deputy headteacher at a primary school.
- Author(s)Kate Ruttle
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFizz Wizz Phonics
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight81 g
- Width164 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £36.72Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.