Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.38Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionIf you love silver jewellery but don't have the time or patience to learn traditional silver-smithing technique, then the exciting medium of silver clay will open up a whole new range of possibilities to your jewellery making. This title offers a varied series of 22 projects that demonstrate the versatility of silver clay.
- Author BiographyMelanie Blaikie has worked as a jewellery designer for many of the biggest names in the industry, including Gerrard, Asprey and Tiffany. After studying traditional silver-smithing techniques, Melanie discovered silver clay and fell in love with this amazing medium. She is now one of the foremost tutors of silver clay work in the UK and has contributed to Beads and Beyond magazine.
- Author(s)Melanie Blaikie
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/11/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, approx 300 photos
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.