CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionExperts agree that the turbulence triggered by the economic shock of 2008 constitutes the 'new normal'. Unfortunately, too many managers have become paralyzed by it, capable only of slashing costs indiscriminately. This title explains how to safeguard your company's profitability during even the toughest recessions.
- Author BiographyScott D. Anthony is president of Innosight, an innovation consultancy, and lead author of The Innovator's Guide to Growth: Putting Disruptive Innovation to Work. At Innosight, he has worked with clients ranging from national governments to leading consumer-products, media, health-care, telecommunications, and software companies.
- Author(s)Scott D. Anthony
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.