Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an analysis of international records, this work aims to show how the lassical gold standard was developed through international negotiation. At the conference of 1867, delegates for 20 states debated the monetary standard and agreed to adopt gold as soon as possible.
- Author BiographySTEVEN P. RETI is a visiting research scholar at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He has been a visiting professor at Austin College in Sherman, Texas, and at Scripps College in Claremont, California.
- Author(s)Steven P. Reti
- Date of Publication26/05/1998
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 194
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.