All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly on in their relationship Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel realised two things. Firstly, the world liked them working together. Secondly, they didn't. With exclusive interviews with fellow musicians, promoters and those who knew him, and with much unique material, this will be the definitive account of Simon and Garfunkel and their careers.
- Author BiographyThe journalist, acclaimed author and broadcaster Spencer Leigh is an acknowledged authority on popular music, especially the Beatles, and he has interviewed thousands of musicians. He has written several books and broadcasts a two-hour music show each week for the BBC. He writes obituaries of musicians for The Independent and the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- Author(s)Spencer Leigh
- PublisherMcNidder & Grace
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcNidder & Grace
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £19.81Trending at £42.96
- £4.55Trending at £6.45
- £14.76Trending at £25.91
- £10.93Trending at £13.78
- £9.59Trending at £12.26
- £7.08Trending at £8.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.