All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book profiling designer Simon Pearce, today's leading handblown glassmaker, whose artisanal works impart classic style for elegant home interiors and table settings.
- Author BiographyWorld-renowned glassmaker Simon Pearce is a manufacturer of high-quality, elegant glassware with distinctive simplicity. Pearce opened his glass business in Ireland in 1971, and relocated to Quechee, Vermont, in 1980, adding the popular Simon Pearce Restaurant and stores. Glenn Suokko is the founder of Suokko Art + Design and is also a photographer. He published Pastoral, coauthored with Simon and Pia Pearce A Way of Living, and was a creative director for Simon Pearce, Ltd. Margaret Downes helped establish Ireland's Kilkenny Design Workshops in the late 1960s.
- Author(s)Glenn Suokko
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Foreword bySimon Pearce
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.