Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by nationwide121
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliant follow-up to last year's bestselling stocking-filler
- Author BiographySimon Tofield is an award-winning illustrator, animator and director at Tandem Films in London. He owns four cats.
- Author(s)Simon Tofield
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Width220 mm
- Height170 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- emtdickson05 Feb, 2014by
What does your cat get up to when you are not looking? Where does he go?
Great book. Very funny. I have had a lot of cats in my life time and believe me, they did the same things!
- bhoy195914 Jun, 2012by
Fab little book which will cheer you up anyday
Fabulous little book which tells the story of Simon's cat in pictures. If you have a cat you'll know Simon's cat and all the mischief that he gets through in a day. If you don't have a cat - get one!
- daz475304 Jan, 2012by
A good book, very funny and entertaining.Bought for my son (with his own money!) who loves looking at the Simon's cat videos on You Tube.The book is full of surprises and lots of pictures. There is no writing whatsoever so please do not expect a long read! "In a way interesting" my son said. said. The book also came with a few Simon's Cat stickers.
- fran_pictureboo...03 Jan, 2012by
Cat lovers will recognise their cats!
Wonderfully funny and perceptive book, complementing the famous and well-loved animations.Every cat owner will recognise their own cat!
- wandrinman17 Nov, 2011by
A wonderfully-illustrated hilarious book that comes highly recommended.
Stunningly illustrated and laugh-out-loud funny, as is typical of Simon Tofield's work. Highly recommended.
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.98
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £10.22Trending at £15.01
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £4.95Trending at £8.99