All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple Boat Maintenance concentrates on the 67 most common boat maintenance jobs. Each is rated for difficulty on a scale of 1-5 and is explained in simple steps with lots of photos and diagrams. No special tools are required and no skill is assumed. Take this book in one hand, a spanner in the other and set to work.
- Author BiographyPat Manley is a keen sailor and one of Practical Boat Owner magazine's team of experts, answering readers' questions on diesel engines. He is also author of Essential Boat Electronics, Diesels Afloat, Practical Navigation, Diesel Companion, Radar Companion and Electrics Companion.
- Author(s)Pat Manley
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content NoteOver 500 colour photographs and 80 diagrams
- Weight406 g
- Width171 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.