All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection 12 projects featuring the author's mixture of patchwork and applique. It is suitable for adding a touch of warmth and comfort to your home - but with such beautiful artistry, they could easily end up on the wall instead.
- Author BiographyKim Diehl is a best-selling quilt designer whose work has appeared in numerous books and magazines. She also enjoys teaching others her easy machine-applique methods.
- Author(s)Kim Diehl
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £14.79Trending at £16.81
- £4.81Trending at £6.95
- £7.65Trending at £9.95
- £9.98Trending at £11.81
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.