All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to jump-start your style and refresh your home without needing power tools and a winning lottery ticket, this title shows you how to: get unstuck by embracing a style that is your very own; transform your spaces with simple color, window treatments, and furniture choices; and layer in personality and warmth with texture and patterns.
- Author BiographyMelissa Michaels is the creator of The Inspired Room, voted the 2015 and 2014 Better Homes and Gardens Readers' Favorite Decorating Blog. With creative, simple ideas for decorating and organizing the home, she inspires more than half a million women each month. Melissa is also the author of the New York Times bestseller Love the Home You Have, Make Room for What You Love,and The Inspired Room coffee table book. She and her husband live in Washington, where they planted a church in 2009.
- Author(s)Melissa Michaels
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2017
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleInspired Ideas
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.