All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £26.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionModels of magnetism have been pivotal in the understanding and advancement of science and technology. The book is the first one to cover the field as a whole, complementing a rich literature on specific models of magnetism. It is written in an easily accessible style, with a limited amount of mathematics, and covers a wide range of phenomena.
- Author BiographyRalph Skomski, Center for Materials Research and Analysis, University of Nebraska.
- Author(s)Ralph Skomski
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- Series TitleOxford Graduate Texts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note148 b/w line drawings and 6 b/w halftones
- Weight658 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.