All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA metalworking guidebook for amateur jewelry makers, Simple Soldering features a scaled-down approach to metalworking that is easily, safely, and economically replicated by the home crafter.
- Author BiographyKate Ferrant Richbourg has more than 16 years of experience teaching jewelry techniques, including beading, wirework, and metalsmithing. Simple Soldering is her first book. Kate lives in California.
- Author(s)Kate Ferrant Richbourg
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width216 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £14.89Trending at £16.09
- £4.01Trending at £5.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.50
- £9.99Trending at £13.47
- £12.15Trending at £12.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.