All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 24 interesting knitting designs to inspire the newcomers to pick up their needles and get started. The patterns include smart boleros, cuddly wraps, hooded cardigans and ponchos. Helpful information and techniques are provided for beginners; and the stitches are kept very simple, so that the yarn is shown to its full advantage.
- Author BiographyHilary Mackin began a career in nursing, moved to banking and then took a full time fashion and textiles course, specialising in knitting. Her distinction in this course led her to begin designing her own knitwear and since then she has never looked back. She now designs regularly for all the major magazines. She is constantly in demand and as she comments Still knitting, still loving it . Hilary lives near York.
- Author(s)Hilary Mackin
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/02/2008
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.