Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to maintaining and altering your clothes, this book takes you through ten tailoring techniques, covering everything from replacing buttons to changing a garment's shape. If you're looking for better fitting clothes or simply to prolong the life of your garments, this book will show you how with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyJay Francoise-Campbell is an accomplished costume maker and theatrical tailor with more than 30 years' experience in the garment industry. She is currently employed by the Royal Opera House, where she works on costumes for principal opera singers and ballet dancers, and mentors students and apprentices. Outside the opera house, Jay spends her spare time advising schools and online companies on children's historical clothing. This is her first book for GMC Publications.
- Author(s)J. Francois-Campbell
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 58 photographs, includes 426 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
Most relevant reviews
- valis_ladies_ha...06 Jul, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.75Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.