Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.78
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.56Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of papers by Pierre-Gilles de Gennes - 1991 Nobel Prize winner in Physics - which have had a long-lasting impact on our understanding of condensed matter. Ideas on polymers, liquid crystals and interfaces are described. The author has added some afterthoughts to the main papers.
- Author(s)Pierre Gilles de Gennes
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2003
- Series TitleSeries In Modern Condensed Matter Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.