All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTubal Cain, who has enjoyed more than sixty years experience in designing and building engines and machines (in both full size and model scale) shares his experiences of making 52 ancillary lathe devices.
- Author BiographyTubal Cain was the pen name of engineer and craftsman Tom Walshaw, the writer of many best-selling home workshop and model engineering guides.
- Author(s)Tubal Cain
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note69 black and white photographs; 74 b+w scale plans & line drawings; 7 tables of data
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.