Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA multidisciplinary account of human perceptual organization, with rigorous theoretical foundations, quantitative and qualitative models, and extensive empirical evidence.
- Author BiographyPeter A. van der Helm is Visiting Professor at the Laboratory of Experimental Psychology at the University of Leuven (KU Leuven), Belgium.
- Author(s)Peter A. van der Helm
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note115 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.