All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.99
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Aristotle's criticisms of Plato's theory of elemental chemistry in the Timaeus . This book identifies fifteen objections by Aristotle to Plato's views on weight in the four elements.
- Author BiographyIan Mueller is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy, University of Chicago, USA. He has also translated three volumes of Simplicius: On Aristotle On the Heavens 2.1-9; 2.10-14 and 3.1-7 for the series.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight329 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byIan Mueller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.