All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
- £19.29Trending at £21.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe first translation into English of this part of the sixth-century philosopher Simplicius' commentary on Aristotle's Physics, which deals with the treatment of matter.
- Author BiographyEditor/Translators: Han Baltussen is Associate Professor of Classics and Ancient Thought at the University of Adelaide, Australia, and the author of Theophrastus Against the Presocratics and Plato: Peripatetic Dialectic in the De sensibus (2000). Michael Atkinson is a former teacher of Classics at Eton College, UK. Michael Share is Honorary Research Fellow at the School of History & Classics, University of Tasmania. Ian Mueller was Professor of Philosophy at the University of Chicago, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byHan Baltussen,Michael Atkinson,Michael Share,Ian Mueller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.