All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first translation into English of the commentary of the sixth-century philosopher Simplicius on Aristotle's Physics book eight, chapters one to five, which discuss Alexander's analysis of the transition between levels of potential and actual motion, and the treatment of animal motion.
- Author BiographyIstvan Bodnar is Associate Professor at Eotvos University and Central European University, Hungary. Michael Chase is a Researcher at the Centre Jean Pepin of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris-Villejuif, France. Michael Share is an Honorary Research Fellow at the School of History and Classics, University of Tasmania, Australia.
- Author(s)Istvan Bodnar,Michael Chase,Michael Share
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.