All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith every movement presented in 2-4 large photos along with instructions, this title includes two popular sequences: Simplified 24 Posture Sequence created in China in 1956 to popularize tai chi worldwide, and the Standard 48 Posture Sequence created in 1976 to help intermediate students experience traditional movements in a mid-length form.
- Author BiographyGrandmaster Liang, Shou-Yu, is author of numerous martial art books and videos, and an internationally renowned teacher of Chinese martial arts and qigong. He is one of China's top coaches, a past judge for numerous national martial arts competitions, and head coach for the first and second Canadian National Wushu teams. Grandmaster Liang operates his martial arts institute in Vancouver British Columbia. Wen-Ching Wu is author of seven books and five videos. He is a past USA martial arts grand champion and has been teaching martial arts since 1991. Wen Ching Wu resides near East Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Liang Shou-Yu,Wu Wen-Ching
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 595 black & white halftones
- Weight667 g
- Width186 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- snowy667003 May, 2017by
As I have just taken up Tai Chi Chuan I find it very interesting reading and the photograph show the movements clearly for a beginner.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.47Trending at £9.89
- £33.25Trending at £50.00
- £7.19Trending at £7.37
- £28.59Trending at £40.05
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £12.46Trending at £12.70
- £8.93Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.