All listings for this product
About this product
- Description20 gorgeous designs from leading children's knitwear designer, Debbie Bliss.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is one of the foremost designers and authors of hand knitting patterns in both the UK and the US. Her bestselling books have earned her a dedicated army of fans who adore her stylish easy-to-make designs that have an enduring appeal. Debbie is currently the Knitting Editor on Junior Pregnancy and Baby magazine and has previously designed knitwear for Baby Gap. Debbis has also developed her own range of yarns for hand knits which is renowned for its quality and which is widely available throughout the UK, US and Canada. Debbie lives in London.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width225 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.79
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.