Simply Better: Winning and Keeping Customers by Delivering What Matters Most by Patrick Barwise, Sean Meehan (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.83+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvocates a back-to-basics approach to marketing that replaces the relentless quest for differentiation with a focus on these types of basic customer needs. This book shows that most companies have been ignoring the basics for too long. It argues that marketers must understand what customers want from the entire product or service category.
- Author BiographyPatrick Barwise is Professor of Management and Marketing at London Business School. Sean Meehan is the Martin Hilti Professor of Marketing and Change Management and director of the MBA program at IMD, in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Patrick Barwise,Sean Meehan
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight539 g
- Width163 mm
- Height247 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.