All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionRev. ed. of: Simply brilliant: the competitive advantage of common sense. 3rd ed.
- Author BiographyFergus O'Connell is one of the world's leading authorities on project management and getting things done in the shortest possible time. The Sunday Business Post has described him as having 'more strings to his bow than a Stradivarius'. He has a First in Mathematical Physics and has worked in information technology, software development and general management.
- Author(s)Fergus O'Connell
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrentice Hall Business
- Out-of-print date14/11/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.