All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionIna'am Atalla brings us the exotic flavours and colours of Lebanese cuisine, using an abundance of wholesome ingredients combined with fresh herbs and subtle spices, to make delicious and healthy dishes.
- Author BiographyIna'am Atalla is the chef and co-owner of the successful Al-Bustan restaurant in London. Married with three children, Ina'am Atalla shares with us here her secrets, techniques and love of the Lebanese cuisine of which she is justly proud.
- Author(s)Ina'am Atalla
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIthaca Press
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight885 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.