All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimply Modern Lace celebrates a much-beloved technique, and readers will easily see why the featured knitting projects are indeed favorites at Interweave.
- Author BiographyInterweave is one of the nation's largest publishers of craft books and magazines. Founded in 1975 by Linda Ligon, Interweave specializes in the areas of knitting, crochet, quilting, sewing, mixed media, beading, jewelry making, spinning, weaving, and fiber arts. Interweave ranks as one of the top craft publishers in the United States, and its books can be found in independent art, craft, and book shops worldwide.
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleInterweave Favorites
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.97
- £12.77Trending at £13.32
- £13.25Trending at £16.25
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £18.41Trending at £22.84
- £19.38Trending at £30.08
- £9.68Trending at £11.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.